[Mailman-Users] Usiing the withlist command

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Wed Sep 29 01:06:36 CEST 2004

I'm trying to write a script where I can change the
default_member_moderation and accept-these_nonmembers  objects, after a
new Mailman list is created automatically by a cron process.  I've been
able to change the "default_member_moderation" as planned, but the
"accept_these_nonmembers" object I'm having troubles with.  When I try
to add an email address, it shows up in the configuration like this:
@
.

How can I get the whole thing on one line.  There's my python code

import sys
#Run this script with
#withlist -l -r change_values mylist
#
def change_values(mlist):
    print 'LIST ', mlist.internal_name()
    print '    Default Member Moderation Before: ',
mlist.default_member_moderation
    print '    Accepted Non Members Before: ', mlist.accept_these_nonmembers
    mlist.default_member_moderation = 1
    mlist.accept_these_nonmembers  =  "root at mm.isu.edu'
    print '    Default Member Moderation After: ',
mlist.default_member_moderation
    print '    Accepted Non Members After: ', mlist.accept_these_nonmembers
    mlist.Save()

The reason why I'm doing this is these lists have a different
configuration setup than what's in a default list that's setup with the
standard configuration in mm_cfg.py

--
Kory Wheatley
Academic Computing Analyst Sr.