[Mailman-Users] Can't authorize a post through the web interface

service service at macprosolutions.com
Fri Sep 24 20:27:34 CEST 2004

I am receiving the emails from Mailman telling me that, as
administrator, I need to authorize the delivery of a posting. It
includes a link (for my convenience) to access the admin web page and
approve the posting. However, my browser times out every time I try to
link to it. Is there something that could be wrong with my server? Is
there a way to approve this posting without going to the web?

HELP!

Tim Hagan
Service Operations
MacPro Solutions, Inc.