[Mailman-Users] Pretty good Announcement only How-to + more on Mac

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sat Sep 25 23:41:50 CEST 2004

um, I happen to know those folks pretty well. They're as responsive as
they can be, given they have the same kind of restrictions we all do
(even here in Mailman-land): can't do everything for everyone, because
there isn't enough resource, and not everything ought to be done.

won't speak for them, but I will defend them on this. They care as much
about their stuff as Brad does about his...