[Mailman-Users] Pretty good Announcement only How-to + more on Mac

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Sep 25 21:04:26 CEST 2004

demo wrote:

>As it comes  up often [ and I've only been here a few weeks ], there is also
>a pretty good Announcement only How-to here :
>
>http://www.modwest.com/help/kb13-195.html

The FAQ article at
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp
may not be as easy to read, but I think it's more complete. The method
in the modwest article requires administrator action to delete
unauthorized posts. The FAQ suggests rejecting them with a polite
message and using an Approved: header to post to the list, which I
think is much cleaner and doesn't leave pending requests.