[Mailman-Users] Email command upgrade

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Sep 25 14:19:24 CEST 2004

At 12:27 PM +0100 2004-09-25, demo wrote:

>  I am not a coder and so cannot help I am afraid but may be an upgrade would
>  be to autogenerate an email with a series of clickable links that generate
>  emails that work with the given addresses.

	Mailman is an open source project, and we would welcome any
patches you may have that would achieve these goals.

	Alternatively, you can put this on the "wish list" and hope that
someone, someday, might get around to working on this.  Here is where
you can post your feature request.
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=350103>.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755