[Mailman-Users] Re: more on emails commands

demo macangels at spamcop.net
Sat Sep 25 13:43:14 CEST 2004

One other aside,

When one uses an email command to a list such as;

To a list that is set up announcement only or emergency moderation, the
first thing you get back is the message one has set to say, e.g. " sorry,
only administrators can post to this list ".

*Then* one receives the bounce with instructions on how to unsubscribe.,

Have I missed a setting that would stop admin requests receiving such a
first email or is it just one of those things arising because Mailman is
really not meant to be used as announcement only list?

Thanks,

MA