[Mailman-Users] Recovering data/virtual-mailman file

Eric Pretorious eric at pretorious.net
Fri Sep 24 22:25:36 CEST 2004

On Friday 24 September 2004 01:12 pm, Eric Pretorious wrote:
>As root I ran bin/genaliases this morning and it emptied my
>data/virtual-mailman file. Is there any way to recover this file? e.g.,
> maybe from the data/virtual-mailman.db?

I'm guessing that there *is* a way - The `bin/list_lists` command returned
this list...

Admins - Administrators of LHN Accounts
BOD - SMLL Board of Directors
D44-tournaments - District 44 Little League Tournament & General
Information
Mailman - [no description available]
Presidents - District 44 Presidents, & District Board
SSLL - Sunnyvale Southern General Distribution

...but I'm just a bit gun-shy now.

--
Eric P.,
Sunnyvale, CA