[Mailman-Users] How to access the member password database?

Ivo Marino eim at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 21 11:38:24 CEST 2004

Hello folks,

I am currently coding a password-check method in OO-PHP for phpNewsList
[1], this function should crypt a password provided by an user via form
and compare it with the user's mailing list password available on the
local filesystem where mailman resides.

In order to be able to do this I would like to know where the user
password databases for the various mailman mailing lists are stored on
the local file system. This way I could parse the db from PHP (web
server) level.

Thanks for feedback,

 I.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpnewslist/

P.S. I am off-list so please Cc: me on each reply, thanks.

--
                       )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim at users.sourceforge.net>