[Mailman-Users] Newbie requesting basic how-to

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 18:08:50 CEST 2004

--On Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:56 am +0200 Brad Knowles
<brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:

> 	What do you mean by "a simple GUI front end"?  I mean, even the simplest
> X11R6 application is going to be larger than the entire Python/Mailman
> project, even if it's just the graphical version of "Hello, World!"

I think that what is called for is an installer package, using one of the
various installer systems out there. Now, that would NOT entail creating an
application, just writing some installer config files.

That would get the software installed, but not configured. Still, that
would make life easier for people installing the software.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team