[Mailman-Users] HTML Assistance

Abbas Qaizar abbas at mustafacomputers.com
Tue Sep 21 08:01:20 CEST 2004

Hello Everybody,

I am not an expert in HTML therefore I am looking for someone who could assist me for the modifications I am thinking of for my mailing list.

Ref. to the Administrative Activities  Section of  Mailman.........................Click the " Edit the Public HTML Pages " gives you 3 options namely

General List Information Page
Subscribe Result Page
User Specific Options Page

When you click the 3rd Option i.e. User Specific Options Page then it shows you the HTML codes for that particular page.........

I want to keep only User name (Optional) and Email Address only for the Invited Subscribers or those who are interested to subscrible to my mailing list.

How do I edit the given HTML codes ..........

Can anybody assist me in this regard ???

Do provide easy to understand instructions, please.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Abbas Qaizar

Mustafa Computers & Peripherals
Suite 28, Level 12 R.K.Square Extension
Main Shahra-e-Liaquat
Karachi-74000
Sindh-Pakistan
Mobile :  0333 - 237 2582
Tel      :  092 - 21 - 2400326 / 2425833
Fax     :  092 - 21 - 2437783
Website http://www.mustafacomputers.com
Email  abbas at mustafacomputers.com
MSN : mustafacomputers at hotmail.com