[Mailman-Users] No Bounce Notification

Tony web at thetrick.us
Sun Sep 19 20:42:19 CEST 2004

Thanks for the info and your help Mark.  I have done some looking at the
Cpanel site, but will do some more.

I sent the test message per your instructions and as a result, the list
owner received this message:
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://domain.com/mailman/admin/list1_domain.com/bounce

It appears the bounce process is processing the messages, but is only
forwarding on unrecognized messages.  What is it doing with recognized
bounce messages?

The settings in Cpanel are minimal and the settings in Mailman appear to be
correct.  I prefer not going to the webhoster helpdesk blind without having
a sense of the problem.  Does the above statement of the problem appear to
be accurate?   Anyone have any additional thoughts?

Regards,
Tony