[Mailman-Users] what is a basic apache2 config for mailman?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Sat Sep 18 16:21:15 CEST 2004

mailman 2.1.5-1 (debian)

I've gotten mailman installed and working, but I can't figure out how
to set up the web interface.  I'm using apache2, and typically mailman
should install a basic example config in /etc/apache2/sites-available.

I've attached what I've come up with so far. It doesn't work.

I'm sorry to post what must seem like a stupid question, but I've
spent a few hours searching the FAQ, mailing lists, and
documentation. The answer is not there, at least not in a form which I
could easily pluck.

Please have pity on me and get me a clue.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://openheartlogic.org