[Mailman-Users] local network

Fred Look and Brenda Carson bree at wave.co.nz
Thu Sep 16 23:02:51 CEST 2004

hi all
I recently upgraded to 2.1.5 on a debian

because our listadmin is on a local network with the sever we have always had
to use the local address of the server rather than the public address to
access the web pages. while this was a drag it still worked.

however after the upgrade the local address shows a different page to that
seen from outside using the public url and all the links are broken

from outside everything is fine and works great !

what could be causing this ?

also can i somehow munge the dns or something so that local network users can
use the public address of the web pages ?

fred