[Mailman-Users] phpNewsList is searching for PHP developers

Ivo Marino eim at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 15 12:21:39 CEST 2004

Hello Mailman community,

Recently I wrote some clean and simple object oriented PHP code which I
assembled to a little project called phpNewsList on SourceForge.net.

This upcoming free software project provides an already out-of-the-box
working web front end for generating a GNU Mailman based news letter on
a ist server using members from already available GNU Mailman mailing
lists.

Let's assume you drive 10 mailing lists on your list server, phpNewsList
will generate easily a new temporary news letter mailing list (Called
news-list) which will contain members from all or some of the above
specified mailing lists.

Once generated you'll just need to send your news E-Mail to the new
generated news-letter mailing list.

As the whole project is written in PHP I am searching for medium skilled
PHP developers who are interested in writing clean OO-PHP code.

Details are available here:
http://sourceforge.net/people/viewjob.php?group_id=108565&job_id=20002

The latest code is available in the CVS tree:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/phpnewslist/

Once some new developers join the project I'll provide a developer and
user mailing list on SF.net. Forum will be also there and the actual
minimalistic project homepage is: http://phpnewslist.sourceforge.net/

I thank you in advantage for interested and feedback and ask excuse if
this E-Mail may be off-topic to GNU Mailman usage and development.

Best regards,

 I.

P.S. I'm currently off-list so please Cc: me on each reply or send your
response directly to me, thanks.

--
                       )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim at users.sourceforge.net>