[Mailman-Users] command-line query

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Thu Sep 16 04:32:12 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 11:45:30AM -0600, Jim Savoy wrote:
> Works fine with one slight hassle: I can't figure out how to
> doctor the 'moderation' flag from the command-line. By default
> the list is moderated, but some of the subscribers added are not
> to be moderated. Naturally I don't want to have to go into the GUI
> interface each day and change those flags! How can I set that from
> command line? It doesn't seem to be in the FAQ.

I showed an example of one way to do this from the command line a
couple of months back:
  http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037287.html

(Although that particular message shows how to moderate from
the command line, so you'll want to change the mm_cfg.Yes to
mm_cfg.No to make an 'unmoderate' tool.)

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/