[Mailman-Users] not getting copies of posted mail

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Sep 15 05:39:42 CEST 2004

Bob Branch wrote:

>I have added my self to the list of members,  but I do not get copies of any
>postings.
>When I look at the Membership Management... [Membership List] ,  I notice that
>all the members are in blue and I am the only one in pink .
>
>Any Ideas what is going on?

Is "pink" the color your browser uses for a "followed" link?

When you look at your entry in the membership list what do you see for
"nomail", "not metoo", "nodupes" and "digest"? All of these have some
effect on what you receive from the list.

Are you subscribed to any "Topics"? If you were ever subscribed to any
topics and there are currently no topics defined for the list, you may
have to set "Do you want to receive messages that do not match any
topic filter?" to "yes" to receive messages.