[Mailman-Users] create list on subscribe

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Mon Sep 13 15:53:03 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I want to create a listserv to allow folks to subscribe to single
bugs in the Debian BTS. Instead of creating the 270000 lists up
front, I want them to be created as people subscribe (if the list
name matches a regexp or list of conditions).

I know Mailman better than any other MLM, so I would not mind using
it for this task. However, I am not sure it can do what I want.

If Mailman can't be tweaked into doing this, do you guys know of
a software than can do it?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

... and don't get caught in the .NET!