[Mailman-Users] new-confirmed members getting a "Members Moderator Authentication " screen

Bob Branch bob at w2ras.com
Mon Sep 13 00:36:08 CEST 2004

I have my privacy options set at "Confirm and approve" on version 2.1.5.
The problem is:
After a new member replies to the confirmation message, they get another email
requesting that they go to an address that is the  "Members Moderator
Authentication" screen, and it asks them for the Moderators password.
I have searched the archives and FAQ for any information on what is wrong but
found nothing.
Any ideas what I have set wrong.

Thanks
  Bob

E-Mail: mailto:bob at w2ras.com
Computers, Theater Organs, Geocaching,  Ham radio, Hydroponics, Weaver, and
Dreamer