[Mailman-Users] How to allow anyone to send to a list

Al Black alblack at achilles.net
Fri Sep 10 22:19:39 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 15:56, Chris Barnes wrote:

> How do I set them to Send= Public so that the messages from
> non-subscribed members still get distributed?

>From the list administrators web page under:

Privacy Options --> Sender Filters

For the question:

"Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit
action is defined."

select accept and hit the submit button.

For what its worth the list members might appreciate it you are using
demime and some sort of spam tagging with this kind of open list.

al