[Mailman-Users] Problem with incorrect link to archives: It links to someone elses site!!

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Mon Sep 6 05:33:13 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm not quite sure if this is a know bug or a configuration issue
somewhere.. Problem is that the "Go to list archives" link points to a
completely different site that I've never heard of. Note that this happens
no matter how I set the archiving settings (archiving on or off, public or
private, it makes no difference)

Now my users are worried that users of this other site are having access to
our mail.

Any thoughts?  The link is here:

http://bkknights.netasia.org/mailman/private/list_bkknights.netasia.org/

And somehow this results in some San Fransisco based astronomers website
that I have nothing to do with.

Virtual internet worm hole? :-)   It's possible that the SF based site is
hosted on the same hosting provider as my domain is; that's the only
connection I can think of.

Cheers,
Chanchao