[Mailman-Users] Re: Uncaught runner exception: unknown encoding

Zoran Dzelajlija jelly+mailman-users-via-gmane at srk.fer.hr
Sun Sep 5 17:05:58 CEST 2004

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:
> Greetings,

> FWIW, I've checked email/Charsets.py and it does have a gb2312 entry

If you look carefully, you can see there's a typo in that file, line 109,
where it says "gb2132" not "gb2312".  If you fix that, you then get

Uncaught runner exception: unknown encoding: eucgb2312_cn

which is admittedly not much better. :-)

I for myself don't care as we have no Chinese lists on my installation, so I
did not bother with installing the additional codecs.  I just assume it's
all spam, and delete the shunted messages in gb2312 every now and then.

Regards,
Zoran