[Mailman-Users] No Archives

Paul Siegel psiegel at binkystick.com
Fri Sep 3 23:09:52 CEST 2004

Hi -

I'm running mailman 2.1.2 on Mandrake 9.2.  I copied my lists over from
another server, and I think I must've missed something when I did so.
The lists are all working fine, except no new messages are being added
to the archives.  They just end at the date on which I moved the lists.

Now, if I run the bin/arch command on a list, it does update the
archives to the current date.  However the archives remain stuck at that
date until I go and manually run that command again.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks.

Paul