[Mailman-Users] sudden "group mismatch error"

Ben Byrne bbyrne at freepress.net
Thu Sep 2 23:04:22 CEST 2004

So I idiotically decided to go ahead and do this without making backups
of the lists (mostly because I wasn't sure of the best way to do that
short of manually dumping each list with list_members).

It solved my problem (once I figured out I had to run "mailmanctl stop"
before redoing the install). All lists appear to be intact.

Sorry to inconvenience anyone with what I now know was "the most common
and frequest question asked on the Mailman support lists."

Ben