[Mailman-Users] All AOL members not receiving emails

MLM Subscriber mlm at kaibren.com
Wed Sep 1 19:02:19 CEST 2004

My AOL users have also "discovered" our mail in their SPAM folders. I run
both YahooGroups! lists and Mailman lists and it has happened to messages
from both lists as of ~8/26.

Does anyone know if there are AOL User-controllable switches? Can we give
the user instructions on how to individually "whitelist" our messages?
-mb