[Mailman-Users] Spam help

Go Dogs!Webmaster webmaster at godogsomaha.org
Wed Sep 1 00:04:00 CEST 2004

I am using Mailman as an announce-only list, where I post, and everyone
receives. Is there a way to either reject ALL other traffic on the list
besides messages I post, or allow only messages from those who are
subscribed to the list (which then don't get posted but come to me)?

The reason for asking is that I have begun to receive some spam being
sent to the list, which then generates a message to me stating that an
e-mail needs to be reviewed. I just want to reject them automatically.