[Mailman-Users] Files in my shunt directory - Need some direction...

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Oct 31 18:18:19 CET 2004

Kevin W. Gagel wrote:

>I have about 60+ files in my shunt directory. This is the result of a
>show_qfiles, what's up? What am I supposed to do and how do I fix it?

Look in your mailman error log for the original shunt messages and
associated errors. You then may able to decide which errors might have
been transient and which were the result of things that have been (or
can be) fixed. At this point, you may want to delete some of the files
from the shunt queue because they are too old to be relevant or for
any other reason. You can then run bin/unshunt to try to reprocess the
remaining messages.