[Mailman-Users] Mail stuck in Exim queue

John W. Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Sat Oct 30 03:24:04 CEST 2004

On 10/29/2004 2:38, "Brad Knowles" <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:

> Alternatively, you can try asking on mailing lists or newsgroups
> oriented towards Exim.  But I doubt that we're going to have much of
> anything else that we can do to help.

I don't attempt to answer cpanel type questions on the exim-users list, just
as I don't attempt to answer them here.  That's quite common on both lists
(this question is already being pretty-much ignored over on the Exim
list...there was a suggestion to check the Exim logs but I don't know if
that's possible on a cpanel installation, and I did chime in to ask that).

If one has suitable access to the Exim machine, one can do
   exim -Mvl <exim-message-id>
for a stuck message to see the log entries for that message (without regard
to log rotations).  [Mvl as in "view log"...Mvb for view body...Mvh for view
headers]  But I doubt that cpanel exports those.

  --John