[Mailman-Users] Mailman traffic bouncing with "User Unknown"

Bob Richards rrichard at blythe.org
Thu Oct 28 17:18:34 CEST 2004

Hi:

I am running Mailman 2.1.5, and all has been perfect for some time now.

One of our list members just moved to a new ISP, so we changed his
address. Now all list traffic to him bounces
with "user Unknown" errors. His ISP is using EXIM. I can send him email,
he can reply, I can even send him
BCC mail with priority:List set and it arrives OK. ONLY Mailman traffic
addressed to the very same address bounces.

Anyone seen this? Anyone resolved this? Any Ideas??

TIA
Bob

--
.