[Mailman-Users] Encoding problems

Asbjørn Ulsberg asbjorn at tigerstaden.no
Wed Oct 27 22:14:38 CEST 2004

Hi, I just wonder if anyone could explain to me what has gone wrong on the
following Mailman listinfo page and what needs to be done to fix it:

I would actually like to go into the source code and not only fix the
encoding problem, but also replace the HTML code with something a bit more
modern and CSS-styled.

How do I proceed to do these changes? I've downloaded the Mailman source
code, but can't find the files that generate these HTML files. In which
scripts do I need to look, and do I need to make large changes?

Thanks,
Asbjørn Ulsberg         -=|=-        asbjornu at hotmail.com