[Mailman-Users] Mailman configuration error

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Oct 27 20:17:04 CEST 2004

You specified the python directory to configure instead of the path to
the python interpreter. What does "which python" give you? Probably
/usr/bin/python, you probably don't need to use the --with-python
argument (unless you have another version of python installed and you
want to force one over the other)

John

John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>