[Mailman-Users] Script to check address subscription status

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Wed Oct 27 14:38:48 CEST 2004

Is there some script to check for subscription status (or, more
precisely, the permission to post)?  find_member is almost what I
need, but it uses a regular expression, doesn't check just a specified
mailing list, and doesn't look at the additional poster list.

(I'm trying to reject posts from non-subscribers at the SMTP level,
that's why I need a simple way to check if a sender may post to a
list.)