[Mailman-Users] Website Subscription Guidelines

Abbas Qaizar abbas at mustafacomputers.com
Mon Oct 25 11:17:44 CEST 2004

Hi Everybody,

I have a company's website...i.e. www.mustafacomputers.com

Presently, I have not yet configured the mailman option in the newsletter section of the website.

I would like visitors to subscribe to my mailing list i.e mcnp at mustafacomputers.com  directly by just entering their valid EMAIL addresses. If we look at the GO TO GENERAL LIST INFORMATION PAGE (GENERAL OPTIONS SECTION). we can look a complete page with all the necessary details required for this subscription.

Will anybody advise about what to do and how to do ???

Please note: I want visitors to subscribe through this directly and once they put their VALID EMAILs then I should come to know immediately.

Kind Regards

Abbas Qaizar
abbas at mustafacomputers.com

Mustafa Computers & Peripherals