[Mailman-Users] Messages not being archived (anymore)?

Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com
Sat Oct 23 02:38:50 CEST 2004

I followed the instructions and it looks like mailmanctl is working now.

However, I don't think ArchRunner is running. I see BounceRunner,
CommandRunner, IncomingRunner, NewsRunner, OutgoingRunner, VirginRunner,
RetryRunner, and that's it.

Any idea what happened to my ArchRunner?

Thanks,
Takahiro

                    Dan Phillips
                    <dhphllps at mem        To:     Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com
                    phis.edu>            cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [Mailman-Users] Messages not being archived
                    10/22/2004           (anymore)?
                    05:02 PM

On Oct 22, 2004, at 6:57 PM, Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com wrote:
> I tried to start it with mailmanctl -s -q start, but it gives me an
> error:
> Site list is missing: mailman

ほりえさんへ

Take a look at this FAQ entry:
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq05.005.htp

After creating the site list, try bin/mailmanctl stop, then start.
がんばって!

Dan