[Mailman-Users] Messages not being archived (anymore)?

Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com
Fri Oct 22 22:11:08 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am using mailman 2.1.5 and my messages are not being archived for some
reason. I can access pipermail, but it only shows the first four messages
archived and there are already many many more messages on the list for
that.

I have 3 lists and a total of about 20 people. It's not a big list.

Also, I made sure that archiving was enabled for the list under the
administrator menu.
I checked the error logs, but didn't see anything.

I am running qrunner -r All in the background.

If anyone has any suggestions for what I can check or how to troubleshoot
this problem, please mail me.
Thanks!
Takahiro