[Mailman-Users] Recent AOL thread

texas critter texascritter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 03:08:09 CEST 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:22:21 +0200, Brad Knowles
<brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:
> At 10:07 PM -0500 2004-10-20, texas critter wrote:
>
> >                                                                I also
> >  recommend that anyone with a dedicated server sign up for the feedback
> >  loop as well.
>
>         Unfortunately, that's only something you can do after-the-fact,
> at which point it may be too late.

hmm?  I'm not sure what you mean by "after the fact", I use the
feedback loop currently to keep me alerted to spam reports on mail
going out from my dedicated server to AOL.  AOLers who report list
mail as spam get unsubbed (per AOL's requirements).  By being
pro-active, it helps keep my server out of the AOL blocklists.

--
hth,
texas critter

Get a FREE iPod! http://alice.ttlg.net/freeipod.html