[Mailman-Users] attachment problems

Evrim Saltoglu evrim.saltoglu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:02:37 CEST 2004

I'm using mailman version 2.1.5. I have two problems about attachments.

1. When I send a mail from a webmail, in mail list it appears with an
attachment like "Part 1.2", and in that attachment, there is the
footer message we set for our mailing list. How can I remove this?

2. When I want to send image attachments, it doesn't show anything, a
blank mail comes to the list. Can you tell me the configurations I
need to apply, to allow all types of image attchments...

thanks.