[Mailman-Users] No moderator requests after 2.1.5 upgrade

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 20 02:33:48 CEST 2004

Fred Look wrote:

>after upgradeing to 2.1.4 I am not getting Moderator requests
>It is however sending the "your message requires approval to the sender'
>
>I have filled in the "list moderator email" and even gone and set a password
>for moderator
>
>where might I look for the problem (or solution)?

Have you set

  Should the list moderators get immediate notice of new requests, as
  well as daily notices about collected ones?

On the list's General Options to "yes"?

This controls immediate notification to the administrator/moderator.
You should get the once daily reminder anyway if there are outstanding
requests at the daily reminder time which defaults to 8:00 a.m. local
time.