[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.1.5.gz contains Exploit-MIME.gen According to McAfee

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 22:06:19 CEST 2004

You do not say where you are downloading mailman source from but if it
is from sourceforge then I doubt you will find the .tgz from there is
infected.

But there is a test message for the nimda mail virus, which is
inactive, in the installation test directory. This may be being
misrecognised by your virus checking software.