[Mailman-Users] Setup Question on changed domain....?

Dr. Jones drjones at vii.com
Fri Oct 15 19:21:09 CEST 2004

When I set up mail man for a couple news lists, I had a domain
registered through my current ISP. I have since dropped that domain, but
still have the same ISP. When I go to send to any of the lists I am
managing, naturally, the mail goes nowhere since that domain is gone. I
have three other domains registered, though not with my current ISP.

How do I get Mailman to work with one of my other three domain names, so
that the mail lists will resume working?

Scott

--
Dr. Scott S. Jones
Hands-On Chiropractic