[Mailman-Users] script not found

Moussa Fall moussaf at enda.sn
Fri Oct 15 13:41:26 CEST 2004

I am using RH9 with Postfix and Mailman 2.1.1.
No problem for installation and for creating first list (mailman).
After I created a new list, I went to the browser to configure it on the admin page. I got the first page fine. After selecting the options, I wanted to save them and got on my browser the error msg "Object not found".
I checked the Apache error log and found the message: "script not found or unable to stat: /var/mailman/cgi-bin/mailman. I found nothing on that directory.
Any clue to solve this?
Thank you.