[Mailman-Users] URL reference requires uppercase "M" for .../listinfo/Mailman?

Matthew England mengland at mengland.net
Mon Oct 11 23:21:14 CEST 2004

An interesting add-on to this point:

The following URL *does* work as expected:

https://example.com/mailman/admin/mailman/general

This displays the "General Options Section" of the admin interface.  Not
that it requires no uppercase "Mailman," apparently because of the extra
"/general" at the end.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.  :)

Also, I just logged on to another Mailman server I know running 2.1, and it
does not seem to have any problems in this area; any "mailman" reference
below works without an uppercase "M."  Not sure if this is due to it being
2.1 (and a bug potentially introduced in later revs, of which I'm using) or
the configuration of my specific server.

Thanks for any help!
-Matt