[Mailman-Users] Mailman URL and listinfo

Fred Look and Brenda Carson bree at wave.co.nz
Sun Oct 10 23:58:31 CEST 2004

well at first we could access listinfo but no lists would show
if we went to a specific list admin page and clicked on a link it would try
to take us back to the (www.mydomain.com) rather than a relitive address
(192.168.x.x)

So we added a line in the hosts file (in XP) 192.168.x.x 	www.mydomain.com

now we can do things like approve moderator requests but cannot add or remove
members (no error message just dosent do it)

oh on one machine it asks for the pwoord twice (but this may be specific to
that machine)

Fred