[Mailman-Users] Mailman URL and listinfo

Fred Look and Brenda Carson bree at wave.co.nz
Sun Oct 10 22:54:00 CEST 2004

hello

I have sought guidence from this list several times on the problem i am
having but recieved no help.

Is it possible that I am somehow in breach of some list eticate and people
are just ignoreing me ?

or maby I am unique in being the only person on the planet with this problem ?

anyway here again is my question which is possibly related to this theme
(mailman URL and listinfo)

why do my list admin pages 2.1.5 while working fine from outside (ie
www.mydomain.com)
wont work properly when using the local network address (ie 192.168.x.x)

Fred