[Mailman-Users] 5000 on the list... Continued...

jean at dancecentral.com.au jean at dancecentral.com.au
Sat Oct 9 14:39:03 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have had an on-going problem... I have 5000 people on my list and only a minority was receiving the emails.
After trying different things changing settings and sending test emails to the list... I figured out that if the list's default is Moderated, once the mail is accepted from the "pending moderator request" then for some reason not everyone gets the mail... if I leave the list unmoderated... everyone gets the email.
Anyone aware of that ? Is there a way to fix that ?

Jean Stora