[Mailman-Users] Welcome messages

Carl Fairweather carl.fairweather at mainframe.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 13:51:29 CEST 2004

Hello there,

I am using your Mailmain service as a newsletter/announcement facility. I
have checked the FAQ page
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp which
talks about customising the welcome messages txt page so that subscribers
don¹t get informed of posting and password information. It explains I need
to create a directory lists/<yourlist>/en and copy
templates/subscribeack.txt to it. I am using Mailman online so would like to
know how do I get access to the directories, for creating and editing. I am
slightly confused by the FAQ explanation.

Also, is there a file I can edit for the subscription confirmation email?

Hope you can help.

Regards, Carl

--
Carl Fairweather