[Mailman-Users] Authorized Users

Robert Haack haack at nclack.k12.or.us
Wed Oct 6 19:02:48 CEST 2004

Thanks for the patch this should help out greatly.

Ok, I got the patch and applied it and I checked the source files and
the patches are applied.  Then I tried it out and it didn't work so it
dawned on me that I need to compile it first.  I've tried to compile it
but I get the following error:

root at nclack Gui]# python -O GUIBase.py   (I've tried it with and without
the -O)
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "GUIBase.py", line 22, in ?
   from Mailman import mm_cfg
ImportError: No module named Mailman

So what am I missing here?  I've never used Python before so any help is
appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Robert Haack

--