[Mailman-Users] CC, from, and TO headers.

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Wed Oct 6 14:30:15 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I'm managing a mailing list (obviously) and the problem we're having is
with the list address being placed in the "CC" header of the email.

This is an annoucement only list, so we'd like to simply remove that
feature for this specific list.  Is there a way of doing that?  We don't
want to make the list anonymous (i.e. hiding the sender), we just don't
want 20 people sending a reply to the sender plus a bounce to the list.

-Dan

--

"Be happy.  Try not to hurt each other.  Hope you fall in love."

--Mallory, Family Ties Finale (on the meaning of life)