[Mailman-Users] Bounce problems w/list

JL Reis jlr at madbeeweb.com
Wed Oct 6 13:24:41 CEST 2004

::  -----Original Message-----
::  From: Mark Sapiro
::  As a possibly interesting data point in this thread, I have a Mailman
::  2.1.4 list with 303 members, 14 of which are @hotmail.com, 26 of which
::  are @comcast.net and 24 of which are @aol.com.
::
::  Except for AOL bouncing non-digest messages posted by one particular
::  person who appears to be individually blacklisted by AOL, everyone
::  appears to be receiving all messages or digests as they should.

Very interesting ... not real helpful, however ;). Especially since over
half of my client's listmembers (about seven of fifteen) use comcast.  If
they aren't getting her updates, the software is useless to her.

I asked originally:

::  Is there a way to change the "send address" of
::  "mailman-bounces at xxx.com" to
::  something else?

Does anyone know?

J.