[Mailman-Users] Bounce problems w/list

JL Reis jlr at madbeeweb.com
Wed Oct 6 01:55:52 CEST 2004

Hi all, new to this list.

I really love the ease of Mailman, but am having a monster problem w/a
client who is using the program.  It seems that hotmail users, comcast.net
users and some AOLers are having their email either directly deposited into
a junk folder or they're being tossed as spam before they even reach the
users inbox (as I suspect is the case with Comcast).

I've done some digging through the archives, but can't seem to find a direct
fix (if there is one) to this problem.  Anybody have any ideas?

Is there a way to change the "send address" of "mailman-bounces at xxx.com" to
something else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,