[Mailman-Users] Authorized Users

Robert Haack haack at nclack.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 5 23:43:31 CEST 2004

I'm new to this list and to using Mailman.  Please forgive me if this
question has been asked before but I could not find it in my search
through the archives. On our old list serv software we had the ability
to create a group of authorized users who could post to any of 15 lists
without being subscribed to that list.  Is there any way to do the same
sort of thing with Mailman?  I tried to create a list called Auth_users
and then put this list in the "List of non-member addresses whose
postings should be automatically accepted" but that did not work.  Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated, I'd prefer not to have to go into
each list and make changes every time.

Thank You

--
R Haack